Xiaomi has announced “by mistake” the new entry-level smartphone Redmi 10. The smartphone appeared on the company’s official website, but then the page was removed.
Although it is an inexpensive smartphone, it adopts a design very similar to the Redmi Note 10 series models. On the front we have a rather large panel with fairly small frames and a hole in the top center corner. The rear backcover, in plastic, houses a bump placed in the upper left corner, with a design practically identical to that seen on the Redmi Note series.
Redmi 10 technical specifications
- 6.5 ″ Full HD + IPS LCD display (2,400 x 1,080 pixels), 90 Hz refresh rate with adaptive Sync
- MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core CPU (2x Cortex-A76 + 6x Cortex-A55)
- ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4/6 GB of RAM
- 64/128 GB of internal memory
- 50MP + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP macro + 2MP depth rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charge, 9W reverse charge
- 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, USB-C
- Side fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions of 161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92 mm
- Weight of 181 g
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
Price and availability
Redmi 10 will be available in Carbon Gray, Pebble White and Sea Blue colors. At the moment we have no information about price and availability.