ROME, OCTOBER 13 – A man made a massacre this evening in Kongsberg, in the south-east of Norway: armed with a bow and arrow, he began to target passers-by in different areas of the town. The toll, still provisional and unofficial, is at least four deaths, including an officer shot in the back. Police intervened in force and arrested one person, claiming that he was the perpetrator of the attack and that he acted alone. At the moment the hypothesis of a terrorist attack is not excluded, even if according to the investigators it is still too early to affirm it. In this context, the internal intelligence services have in the meantime been alerted, as some sources refer. According to broadcaster TV2, the attacker also had other weapons, including a knife. “We can unfortunately confirm that there are several injured and unfortunately many dead too,” said local police officer Oyvind Aas, without adding further details and reiterating that “the man who committed this act was arrested by the police and, according to our information, there is only one person involved ”. The attack took place just before 18:30 in the town center 85 km from Oslo, and in a short time dozens of emergency vehicles arrived on the spot, including ambulances, police cars that began patrolling the area. from above, with helicopters, while the authorities asked the residents to stay indoors. The police said that “there are several crime scenes”: according to some information, a supermarket near a residential area and a dormitory for students. Several neighborhoods close to the attack area were therefore isolated with barriers while a team of bomb squads arrived on the spot. According to the broadcaster Nrk, which cites information collected on social networks, the attacker had already anticipated his intention to carry out a massacre with a post on his YouTube channel for several days, also giving a demonstration of his skill with a bow and arrow. (HANDLE).