Samsung has announced its new Galaxy M32 5G mid-range smartphone. The main features of the new smartphone are the presence of a 5G modem and a large 5000 mAh battery.
As for the design, the new Galaxy M32 5G it is really very similar to the already announced Galaxy A32 5G, from which it differs exclusively for the technical data sheet. The design is practically the same in the front, but also in the rear backcover, in polycarbonate, where we find the four sensors and the LED flash that emerge from the body, without the aid of any bump to contain them.
Galaxy M32 5G technical specifications
- 6.5 “HD + (720 x 1600 pixels) Infinity-V TFT LCD, 20: 9, 60Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 5
- SoC Mediatek Dimensity 720 octa-core
- 6/8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD
- 48MP + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 5MP macro + 2MP depth rear camera
- 13MP front camera
- Connectivity 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Side fingerprint reader
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
Price and availability
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G will be available from 2 September in India in Sky Blue and Slate Black colors. We will update the article as soon as we have information about the arrival on our market.