Samsung has officially announced the new Galaxy M22, a mid-range smartphone from the mid-range M series arriving in Europe.
The smartphone adopts a fairly standard design, with a front part largely occupied by the display with a drop notch and a lower frame that is not exactly narrow. The back, in plastic, adopts a finish with vertical bands and a square bump placed at the top that houses the photographic compartment. On the side frame there is a fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M22 technical specifications
- 6.4 “HD + (1600 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, 20: 9, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G80 Octa Core processor (dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPU), 12 nm
- ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4 GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128 GB (eMMC 5.1) of memory expandable up to 256 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48 MP rear camera, f / 1.8, LED flash + 8 MP ultra wide angle, f / 2.2 + 2 MP depth + 2 MP macro, f / 2.4
- Front camera of 13 MP, f / 2.0
- Side fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 74 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 186 g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type C
- 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1 Core
Price and availability
Samsung Galaxy M22 will soon be available in Europe in Black, White and Light Blue colors. We will update the article as soon as we have information for our market.