After the rumors of the past few weeks, Samsung has officially announced the Samsung Galaxy A52s, the new smartphone of the A series and the successor of the Galaxy A52 5G.
The smartphone takes up the design seen on the previous model released a few months ago, in fact, it is mainly the SoC inside, which changes from a Snapdragon 750G to a Snapdragon 7778G.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G technical specifications
- 6.5 “Full HD + Super AMOLED Infinity-O display (1080 × 2400 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate, brightness up to 800 nits, in-display fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Octa Core Mobile Platform (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPU), 6nm
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 6/8 GB of RAM
- 128/256 GB of internal memory expandable up to 1 TB via micro SD card
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64 MP rear camera, f / 1.8, OIS + 12 MP ultra wide angle 12 MP, f / 2.2 + 5 MP depth sensor + 5 MP macro camera, f / 2.2
- 32 MP front camera, f / 2.2
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Water resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9 × 75.1 × 8.4mm
- Weight: 189 g
- 5G SA / NSA connectivity, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
Price and availability
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is available in Awesome Mint, Awesome Violet, Awesome White, Awesome Black colors at a price of 469.90 euros for the 6/128 GB version. Until 30 September, on the official website, it will be possible to take advantage of the launch discount code GALAXY70, which lowers the figure by 70 euros for a total of 399.90 euros.