Samsung has quietly announced the new Galaxy A03 smartphone (SM-A032F), the successor to the Galaxy A02. This smartphone is practically the first model of the Galaxy A series of 2022.
On the design side, the smartphone continues to adopt a display with a drop notch on the front, with frames that are not exactly reduced, while the design of the back, made entirely of plastic, takes its cue from the design of the iPhone 12, with the square bump placed at the top of left to house the two sensors arranged vertically. A fingerprint sensor is missing.
Samsung Galaxy A03 technical specifications
- 6.5-inch HD + Infinity-V LCD display (1560 × 720 pixels)
- Unisoc SC9863A Octa-Core 1.6 GHz processor
- IMG8322 GPU
- 3/4 GB of RAM
- 32/64/128 GB of storage expandable up to 1 TB via micro SD card
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48 MP rear camera with LED flash, f / 1.8 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 5 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 206 g
- Dual 4G VoLTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 11 with Samsung OneUI interface
Price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A03 will come in black, blue and red colors. At the moment the company has not revealed the price and availability of the product.