The first press renders and technical specifications of the next Galaxy A13 smartphone have emerged, which is rumored to arrive in both 4G and 5G versions.
The design of the smartphone will not be very different from the other members of the Galaxy A family that we have begun to see. On the front we have a display with a drop notch while on the back we have a plastic backcover with the three sensors that emerge from the body, without any bump. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the side.
The 5G version is rumored to be powered by the SoC MediaTek Dimensity 700, while we still don’t know what the 4G version chip will be.
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G technical specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD + Infinity-V LCD display (2400 × 1080 pixels)
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Octa Core processor (2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 dual CPU + 2 GHz Cortex-A55 Hexa CPU)
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera, ultra wide angle, depth / macro camera
- 8 MP front camera
- Side fingerprint sensor E.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Connectivity 5G SA / NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB type C
- 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI Core 3.1
Samsung Galaxy A13 5G is expected to arrive at the beginning of 2022 in black, blue, orange and white colors.