Samsung today unveiled the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, the company’s new budget Android tablet.
On the design side we are faced with a fairly classic device, but at the same time pleasant. Frontally we have a display with frames that are not exactly reduced, but with curves at the corners that make it more pleasant. On the back, however, we find only the single camera placed in the corner. In the LTE variant, the upper part is made of plastic to allow correct operation of the antennas.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite technical specifications
- 8.7-inch WUXGA + TFT display (1340 × 800 pixels)
- MediaTek Helio P22T (MT8768T) Octa-Core processor (4 x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 +4 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- IMG GE8320 650 GPU
- 3/4 GB of RAM
- 32/64 GB of internal memory expandable up to 1 TB with microSD
- 8MP Auto Focus Rear Camera
- 2 MP front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual stereo speakers from AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 212.5 x 124.7 x 8.0mm
- Weight: 366g (Wi-Fi), 371g (LTE)
- 4G LTE connectivity (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 5,100mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Android 11 with OneUI
Price and availability
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite will be available from June in dark gray and silver colors at a price of 169 € for the 3/32 GB Wi-Fi version and 199 € for the same version in LTE variant.