Samsung has officially announced Galaxy Book Go and Galaxy Book Go 5G, the company’s latest Windows 10 laptop based on Snapdragon platforms.
The Galaxy Book Go is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 platform with 4G support, while the 5G variant is powered by a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G platform.
Both variants feature a 14-inch Full HD display with slim bezels, a 180-degree foldable hinge, Dolby Atmos, and a 42.3 Wh battery that promises up to 18 hours of battery life with 25 fast charging support. W via USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy Book Go technical specifications
- 14-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) TFT display, 16: 9
- 4G – Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 8nm Octa-core CPU up to 2.55 GHz (2x Kryo 468 CPU + 6x Kryo 468 CPU) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 5G – Octa-core Qualcomm 8cx Gen 2 5G Gen 2 7nm CPU up to 2.55 GHz (4x Kryo 495 CPU + 4x Kryo 495 CPU) with Adreno GPU
- 6/8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64/128 GB (eUFS) of expandable memory with microSD
- 720p HD camera
- Stereo speakers (max 1.5W x 2), immersive sound with Dolby Atmos technology, 3.5mm headphone / microphone combination
- Dimensions: 323.9 x 224.8 x 14.9mm
- Weight: 1.38 kg
- 5G / 4G LTE connectivity via nano SIM slot (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5GHz), 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth v5.1, 2 x USB Type-C, 1 x USB 2.0
- 42.3 Wh battery with 25W fast charging
- Windows 10 Home / Pro
Price and availability
Samsung Galaxy Book Go will be available from June 10 in silver color. The 5G version will be available in autumn 2021. At the moment we have no price and availability for the Italian market.