Motorola has already confirmed the name edge X for its next top of the range with Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 chip. The same smartphone will arrive on our market under the name of edge 20 Ultra. Now, the first CAD-based renders of the smartphone have emerged, thanks to @OnLeaks, and the first full specifications.
The rendered images show a smartphone with a huge flat display with a hole in the center that will house the front camera. The edges around the screen look rather narrow. The back, on the other hand, has a design quite similar to the previous generation, with three sensors placed inside a pill-shaped bump and the classic Motorola logo in the center of the body.
Motorola edge X / edge 30 Ultra technical specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels) OLED display, 144Hz, HDR10 +, 10-bit color, DCI-P3 color space
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 Octa Core 4nm mobile platform
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 8/12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256 GB of internal memory UFS 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with OV50A sensor, OIS + 50MP ultra wide angle camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, macro mode + 2MP OV02B1B sensor
- 60MP front camera, 4K video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Google Assistant button (global version only)
- Weight: 200 g
- Connectivity 5G SA / NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery, 68W fast charging
- Android 12
The Motorola edge 30 Ultra it is expected to arrive in blue and gray colors and will be official next month in China and in January globally.