OnePlus has just announced OnePlus 9RT, the company’s new mid / high-end smartphone, improves upon the previous OnePlus 9R.
Let’s start with the design, which basically remains unchanged compared to the previous generation, from which it differs in the colors available and in a slight touch-up on the design side in the rear photographic sector. The Silver coloring adopts a texture that increases the brightness of the glass and at the same time does not attract fingerprints. The Black version has a matte shade, which makes the rear glass uniform and delicate to the touch. Finally, there is also a Sky Blue version.
OnePlus 9RT technical specifications
- 6.62 “Full HD + Fluid AMOLED Display (1080 x 2400 pixels), 397 ppi, 20: 9, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, sRGB, P3 color gamut, 1300 nit peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Octa Core mobile platform, 5nm
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8/12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256 GB (UFS 3.1) of storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50 MP rear camera, Sony IMX766, 1μm pixel, f / 1.88, OIS, dual LED flash + 16 MP ultra wide angle 123 °, f / 2.25, EIS + 2 MP macro 4cm, f / 2.4, 4K video at 60fps, slow-motion 1080p at 240fps, 720p at 480fps
- Front camera 16 MP, Sony IMX471 1 / 1.43 “, f / 2.4, EIS
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.2 × 74.6 × 8.29 mm
- Weight: 198.5 g
- USB Type-C audio, dual stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 x 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 65 (10V / 6.5A)
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12 (China only)
Price and availability
OnePlus 9RT is available in Silver, Black and Sky Blue colors at a price of 3299 yuan (about 443 €) for the 8/128 GB version, it goes up to 3499 yuan (about 470 €) for the 8/256 GB version and yes reaches 3799 yuan (about 510 €) for the 12/256 GB version. The smartphone will be available in China from 19 October. Unfortunately OnePlus 9RT will not arrive in Europe.