After seeing the renders of the OnePlus 10 Pro last week, the first smartphone specifications have now emerged, thanks to OnLeaks.
We already know from previous leaks that the smartphone will be equipped with a 6.7-inch curved display with a single hole on the left, like the predecessor. The panel will be of the AMOLED type with Quad HD + resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
Moving the device should be the next flagship SoC Snapdragon 8 Gen1. As for the photographic sector, there should be a 48 MP wide angle lens, a 50 MP ultra wide angle lens and an 8 MP telephoto lens with 3.3x zoom lens, also in collaboration with Hasselblad. On the front, however, there should be a 32 MP sensor. Finally, it looks like there will be a 5000mAh battery with 125W fast charging support.
Probable technical specifications of OnePlus 10 Pro
- 6.7 inch Quad HD + Fluid AMOLED LTPO display, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 octa-core mobile platform, 4nm
- 8/12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256 GB (UFS 3.1) of storage space
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera, OIS, 50MP ultra wide angle camera with macro option, 8MP telephoto lens with 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163 x 73.8 x 8.5mm
- Water resistance (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, dual stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5000mAh battery with 125W fast charging
- Android 12 with OxygenOS 12
OnePlus 10 Pro will be introduced in China between the end of January and the beginning of February, but the global launch is only scheduled for the month of April.