Today we see how to have the live wallpapers of the new Samsung folds, Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3, on all smartphones. The arrival on the market of the new series of Samsung smartphones is scheduled for the end of the month but, in the meantime, we can start customizing our devices.
First we will need an Android smartphone and download the package.zip which includes within it i live wallpapers of the new folding top of the range from Samsung. Once this is done, extract the zip file previously downloaded into a folder on your smartphone.
How to set Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Live Wallpaper:
- Download the Video Wallpapers app
- Open the app, click on the side menu and select “Local Videos”
- Now choose the live wallpaper that suits you best
- Once done, click on “Set as Launcher Wallpaper”
- Now the classic app to set a wallpaper will open, which changes depending on the smartphone you have
- Click on “Set wallpaper” and that’s it.
This is a very quick and easy way to immediately have the new live wallpapers of the new Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 on our Android device, without the need to do complex operations and have root permissions. Obviously the use of a live wallpaper will lead to a live increase in battery consumption, so if you already have problems with autonomy, perhaps it would be better to use a static background.
Are you curious to find out all about Samsung’s new top of the range? Find here our article about it, complete and always updated.