Want to know how to transfer photos from Google Photos to Amazon Photos? Perfect, in this article we will explain everything to you.
Now we don’t talk about anything else, Google Photos no longer gives the possibility to archive free photos in an unlimited way, and in the last content about it, we called Amazon Photos the best alternative to Google Photos. Today we do not want to talk specifically about the Amazon service because we have already done it in the last inherent content so retrieve it. Today we want to show you how to transfer photos from Google Photos to Amazon Photos.
Obviously we have to make a premise. Completing the guide is not difficult, but the speed of the process depends on the speed of your internet connection. Let’s start!
- Go to the website of Google Takeout.
- Touch “Deselect all”, as in this case we just want to download the Google Photos content.
- Scroll until you find the option Google Photos and mark it. (Otherwise you can manually select photos)
- Tap “Next Step”.
- Choose the download parameters: You can receive the download link in your email, choose the export frequency or even change the format and size of the downloaded files.
- When you’re done, tap “Create export”.
- In a few minutes you will receive a link from which you can download the file with all your images. Obviously, its weight will depend on the number of files you have stored so far.
The file you download will be compressed, so with the extension .RAR or .ZIP, to extract it we recommend that you download an application that allows the extraction of files from the folder. For example WinRAR.
At this point, after downloading your photos in the compressed folder and after unzipping the folder, you will need to:
- Going up Amazon Photos.
- Click “Login” to log in with your Amazon account.
- Click the button “Add” in the upper right corner and then up “Upload folder”.
- Select the folder that contains the images downloaded from Google Photos.
- Click the button “Charge”.
We recommend that you carry out the procedure from a PC, as it is more convenient. But if you want you can complete the guide also via your smartphone, but first of all remember to download the Amazon Photos app, available for both Android and iOS, then:
- Select all the photos on Google Photos
- Press the share button
- Click on “save to device”
- Once saved on your smartphone, open the Amazon Photos App
- Choose automatic upload of all photos
- If you prefer to do it at night choose night loading, i will work too. Backgroud
And that’s it. By doing this you will have moved all your photos from Google Photos to Amazon Photos