A report from last week revealed the full specs of the upcoming Pixel 5a 5G and the possible launch on August 26. Now images of the internal components have emerged, confirming the battery capacity and the design of the smartphone.
From the images we can see how the smartphone will actually be very similar to last year’s Pixel 5a 5G, with a matte rubber-like finish and the 3.5mm audio jack.
In addition, the battery capacity is confirmed by 4,680 mAh, the largest ever used on a Pixel to date. The future Pixel 6 Pro due out later this year, however, looks like it will have a 5,000mAh battery.
Google Pixel 5a 5G technical specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD + OLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels), 90Hz HDR
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa Core Mobile Platform (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPU), 7nm EUV
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128 GB of memory (UFS 2.1)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12.2MP rear camera with f / 1.7 aperture, LED flash, OIS + 16MP ultra-wide angle 107 ° with f / 2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with 84 ° ultra wide angle lens, f / 2.0
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers, 2 microphones
- Connectivity 5G SA / NA 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2 × 2 MIMO (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS, USB Type C, NFC
- 4680mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 11, upgradeable to Android 12
According to the latest rumors, the launch will be earlier than the previous date of August 26. Apparently the official launch will take place tomorrow, August 17th.