LONDON, 11 NOV – Meghan Markle apologized for misleading the London High Court on her recollection of the information her collaborators provided to the authors of an unauthorized biography, entitled ‘Finding Freedom’, about the Duchess of Sussex and her husband , Prince Harry. The admission comes during the appeal to the Court of Appeal initiated by Associated Newspapers Ltd (Anl), the parent company of the historic British national-populist tabloids Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday, found guilty of violating the privacy and copyrights of the Duchess of Sussex with the publication in 2018 of private letters sent by the wife of Prince Harry in a sad tone to the ‘distorted’ father Thomas. In a written document sent to the court, Meghan claims that she did not intentionally deceive the High Court in the course of the proceedings that saw her oppose the British group’s newspapers. A Sussex spokesperson previously said the couple “did not contribute” to the writing of ‘Finding Freedom’, written by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand. But as it emerged during the appeal, Jason Knauf, former media manager of the dukes, said the book had been “discussed directly with the Duchess several times in person and by email”. (HANDLE).