The soap opera seems to have finally come to an end, in this case a happy ending. Galaxy S21 FE will finally see the light on January 4, 2022, as confirmed by the first press images.
Thanks to CoinBRS, we can take a look at what the definitive design smartphone, which, as we have repeatedly reiterated, will be very similar to that of Galaxy S21. Frontally we will have a large 6.5-inch panel with a hole in the center that will house the front chamber. On the back, however, we will find a plastic backcover with a rectangular bump that will house the three photographic sensors.
Just like last year with the Galaxy S20 FE, the S21 FE will also be available in variants with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 And Exynos 2100 according to the markets.
Galaxy S21 FE Technical Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD + Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display (2400 x 1080 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate, in-display fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Octa-Core 5nm / SoC Exynos 2100 Octa-Core 5nm Mobile Platform
- 6/8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256 GB of UFS internal memory
- 12MP rear camera with OIS, LED flash + 12MP ultra wide angle, f / 2.2 + telephoto, 4K 60fps recording, 8K 30fps
- 32MP front camera
- Water resistance (IP68)
- Size: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 ~ 9.3mm
- Dual SIM connectivity, 5G SA / NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
The smartphone will be available in White, Lavender, Cream and Black colors, but it is likely that not all of them will arrive on our market.