A few days ago came the confirmation of the upcoming launch of the Galaxy S21 FE next January. Unlike the upcoming S22 series, the S21 FE is expected to integrate an Exynos 2100 processor, at least in Europe.
We have often talked to you about the Galaxy S21 FE due out early next year. The first benchmarks of the device appeared on the web, indicating the presence on board of the Exynos 2100 processor. Google had already confirmed the presence of the double variant of the device, but we had not yet seen it on Geekbench. Despite the chip crisis, therefore, Samsung will launch multiple variants of the device globally: one with it on board Snapdragon 888 and one with the Exynos 2100. In Europe, as usual, the Korean company will bring to market the variant with the Exynos 2100 processor.
In addition to the processor, all the other specifications of this device have appeared on the web. Here they are summarized:
- 6.4-inch Full HD + Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display (2400 x 1080 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate, in-display fingerprint sensor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Octa-Core 5nm / SoC Exynos 2100 Octa-Core 5nm Mobile Platform
- 6/8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM
- 128/256 GB of UFS internal memory
- 12MP rear camera with OIS, LED flash + 12MP ultra wide angle, f / 2.2 + telephoto, 4K 60fps recording, 8K 30fps
- 32MP front camera
- Water resistance (IP68)
- Size: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 ~ 9.3mm
- Dual SIM connectivity, 5G SA / NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging, 15W Qi wireless charging
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
A few weeks after the launch of Galaxy S21 FE, Samsung will launch the new S22 series which, according to the latest rumors, will also bring the processor to Europe Snapdragon 898 whose launch should take place during the Tech Summit 2021.