Black Shark has just announced the Black Shark 4S and Black Shark 4S Pro gaming smartphones in China. These are two high-end smartphones, expressly indicated for all those who aim for a jewel device that can turn into a portable console.
Both devices are equipped with a AMOLED display E4 with 144Hz refresh rate, 720Hz touch sample rate, and 8.3ms touch response time. In addition, there is a new generation fully symmetrical dual zone screen pressure sensor which has 7 levels of adjustment.
The high temperatures, easily reached when playing for hours on the smartphone, are kept at bay by a liquid cooling system “Sandwich”, which uses a large liquid cooling plate, a liquid cooling tube and a copper alloy substrate that form a much larger heat dissipation plate. Present a 360 degree three-dimensional heat dissipation system that can be used in high energy consumption scenarios.
The smartphone also features 11 integrated temperature sensors which monitor the overall temperature of the entire device. But it does not end there, because there is also a real-time regulation of intelligent heat dissipation and activate efficient cooling. The double cell battery is from 4,500 mAh with 120W fast charging which can charge up to 50% in 5 minutes and 100% in 15 minutes.
Black Shark 4S / 4S Pro technical specifications
- 6.67 “Full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels) display, 20: 9, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, 111% DCI – P3 color gamut, 1300 nit brightness, MEMC intelligent motion compensation technology
- Black Shark 4S – Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Octa Core Mobile Platform (1 x 3.2 GHz + 3 x 2.42 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz Hexa), 7nm, Adreno 650 GPU
- Black Shark 4S Pro – Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus Octa Core Mobile Platform, 5nm, Adreno 660 GPU
- Black Shark 4S – 8/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128/256 GB storage (UFS 3.1)
- Black Shark 4S Pro – 12/16 GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256/512 GB storage (UFS3.1 + SSD Disk Array 2.0)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP (4S) / 64MP (4S Pro) rear camera, f / 1.79, 120 ° ultra wide angle + 8MP LED flash, f / 2.4 + 5MP super macro, f / 2.4
- 20MP front camera, f / 2.45
- Fingerprint sensor on the display
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1226 super linear 7-magnet dual speakers (4S Pro)
- Dimensions: 163.69 × 76.21 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 210g (4S) / 220 (4S Pro)
- Connectivity 5G SA / NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2 × 2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging
- Android 11 with JoyUI 12.8
Price and availability
Black Shark 4S is available in Black and Foggy white colors. Black Shark 4S Pro, on the other hand, is available in Galaxy Black and Sky White colors. Both models will go on sale in China from 15 October. At the moment the company has not yet announced the prices for our market.